How do I establish new water service?

The Town of Wingate offers water, sewer, garbage and recycling services to customers within the service district. To determine if your address is within our service district, please reach out to Customer Service at 704-233-4411. In order to establish services, please complete the Utility Service Application (PDF). A copy of the lease agreement (rental properties) or deed will be required along with photo ID for all responsible parties. All tenants or owners listed on required documents are concerned responsible parties and will be required to establish service. A credit check will be performed to determine if a deposit will be required. Application fees differ depending on the number of applicants. Service requests are only completed during normal business hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. How do I establish new water service?
2. I have a water leak; what should I do?
3. How do set up all other utilities at my property?
4. I’ve moved out; how do I stop services?
5. When will I get my utility deposit back?
6. How do I pay my utility bill?