June 5, 2020 9:10 AM
The Town of Wingate staff is closely monitoring the developments related to Coronavirus (COVID 19), through a combination of specific actions as well as following the World Health Organization, the Center for Disease Control, as well as applicable local, and state agencies.
Until further notice, Town Hall will be closed.We offer online bill pay and many more features online at www.townofwingatenc.gov. You are also welcome to use our drop box at Town Hall or mail in your utility payment. Our staff is available to take your phone call at 704-233-4411 or email: email@example.com - Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Effective March 16, 2020, the Town is temporarily suspending utility account disconnects due to non-payment. During this time, customers will have access to clean and safe water for drinking and practicing good hygiene. Please keep in mind, all balances (including late penalties) must be paid eventually. We strongly encourage customers to keep up with payments as you are able so bills are manageable when things return to normal.
• If you are not on our phone tree, we encourage you to sign up to receive the important announcements by contacting Wingate Town Hall at (704-233-4411) and requesting to be added.
• We do not anticipate any changes to the garbage schedule at this time.
• The park will remain open, however, the fields, playground and community center are closed until further notice.
• Any further changes to the town’s operations will be communicated through Facebook, town website, or phone tree.
MyGovHub (online payment site): https://wingatenc.mygovhub.com/#/
Service address: numeric portion only
• If you are making a payment with a check or money order: Please put your payment in the payment drop box in the back of parking lot.
• If you are making a payment with cash: Please get a money order and put payment in drop box.
• If you are making a payment using a credit/debit card: Pay online at: www.TownofWingateNC.gov by choosing the Utility Payments tab. (There is a 3.5% access fee.)
• You can check your balance online or call us at 704-233-4411.
• If requesting new service or disconnection, please call us at 704-233-4411.
Disconnections have been suspended at this time due to COVID-19.