- Planning & Zoning
Planning & Zoning
Zoning authority, which is granted by the State, allows local jurisdictions to manage where different types of land uses and buildings are located in the town. It also allows the town to control the density of development and types, sizes, and setbacks of buildings.
Wingate is divided into zoning districts, with land use controls customized to each. The zoning map assigns each property in the city to a zoning district. The zoning regulations for each zoning district are set forth in the Land Use Ordinance.
Apply for Zoning Approval
To submit an application for zoning approval, submit an application and necessary documentation to Town Hall in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Annexation Policy is to be used as a guide for evaluation of annexations involving the extension of Wingate's corporate boundaries.
- Minor Subdivision Permit Application (PDF)
- Major Development Permit Application (PDF)
- Conditional Use Rezoning Application (PDF)
- Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF)
- Zoning Permit Application (PDF)
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Rezoning Application (PDF)
- Floodplain Development Permit Application (PDF)